For a long time, people associated extravagant casinos with Las Vegas. The shining metropolis bordering the Mojave Desert is home to some of the world’s poshest casinos. But now the times have changed, and you’ll find some of the world’s most luxurious casinos outside Nevada. And a few outside the USA. Of course, if you aren’t going abroad any time soon (especially with the pandemic), you might want to practice your gambling skills online – you could even find info on darknetOne that you won’t find anywhere else. Online casinos like bataviaslot can give you an idea of the games you might come up against in a real-life casino, so you’ll be prepared to win like a pro once the pandemic is over!
Top 6 Luxurious Casinos in the World
1. Bellagio, Las Vegas – Gambling in NJ might be huge, but it’s yet to catch up to the Vegas Strip. One of the oldest casino resorts in the state, and perhaps even the country, Bellagio’s opulence, was best captured in the Hollywood film Ocean’s Eleven. Even if you’ve never been to Las Vegas, the dancing fountains of Bellagio might be a familiar sight. In all honesty, Bellagio captures the wholesome experience of what luxury casinos are all about.
2. Marina Bay Sands, Singapore – Marina Bay barely needs an introduction. It’s a landmark in Singapore ever since the skyscraper was constructed. And although the casino, boasting 500 tables and 2,300 slot machines, is among the best in the world, the property is primarily known for its luxury hotel with a rooftop infinity pool, offering some of the best views of the city. Imagine spending your evenings sipping on bubbly wine overlooking the Singapore skyline.
3. Casino de Monte Carlo, Monaco – Perhaps the most influential casino in the world. Casino de Monte Carlo is located in the heart of Monaco. The epitome of luxury, the property is every baller’s signature destination. The building has an interesting history as it boasts prime Mediterranean architecture. If you’re into luxury, it doesn’t get any better than this.
4. The Venetian Macao, China – Located in the famous gambling district of Hong Kong, Venetian is a 546,000 square feet gambling paradise. Designed to replicate ancient Venetian structures, the casino operates over 870 gaming tables and 3,000+ slot machines, which is enough to keep players occupied throughout the day. Some may still prefer to hit up link fun88 for their gambling fun however, but not to worry as there’s other things to do here. The Venetian Macao mimics the Las Vegas property and also boasts a kids’ arcade!
5. The Kurhaus of Baden-Baden, Germany – While the property is primarily famous for being a spa house, it features an opulent casino, which became famous during the mid-1830s. Needless to say, it’s one of the oldest casinos in the world and was established long before either Las Vegas or New Jersey came into the picture. The Kurhaus is the most beautiful casino in the world, according to legendary German-American actress Marlene Dietrich. And it sure lives up to the reputation!
6. Sun City, South Africa – Located barely two hours from Johannesburg, the casino encapsulates the African experience. Situated on the border with Pilanesberg, one of Africa’s most famous National Parks, Sun City offers patrons the chance to see Africa’s Big 5 in the wild apart from a host of other animals! If you’re tired at the end of the day from all the adventure, the property also has a giant golf course to keep the guests entertained. It does not matter if you are an amateur or a professional golf player, you can always try your hand at the game for the sheer purpose of socialization. However, if you really want to show off your golfing skills in front of a huge crowd, you might as well go to this place to buy electronic devices like a golf monitor and a simulator (among others) to practice indoors till you improve your skills. However, if you are not a golf enthusiast, then Sun City also has a massive wave pool to keep you occupied.
Anyways, by now, you must have gotten an idea of the most luxurious casinos that offer nothing but pleasure. Hopefully, by reading all about them, you would want to visit them at least once, be it with your friends or family.